Friday, April 1, 2011

St. Paddy's Day Party in the Park

At 4:30pm the night before St. Patrick's Day I thought to myself "I should have a party tomorrow". YES. Have a party. Who needs sleep? With less than 24 hours notice all my friends showed up in their green clothes, with a green snack to share. How great are they?

I told the kids with all the rain we'd had there must have been a rainbow and a pot of gold left somewhere in the park. And sure enough, they found one!

Those silly leprechans!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Your leprechaun cupcakes are so cute! Everything looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your galvinized cupcake trays and cupcake tiers. Can I ask where you got them? I just love your style.

    ReplyDelete