Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick-or-Treat party

I'm not a big fan of Halloween. I can't stand the witches and ghosts, the skeletons and bloody masks, and especially the tombstones. Gross. But Halloween doesn't have to be all graveyards and chainsaws. Don't forget about the black cats, spiders, and most of all, the cute orange pumpkins!

This year I had a little trick-or-treat party for my kids and their friends. We ate taco soup (our new favorite dinner), tacos, burritos, bean dip and then went on a major sugar binge. It was great.

Except that my 2 year old was wide awake until 1:30 am.
Yikes.

 

 

 


 

 


 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Looks like a really fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a comment on the wrong post! What I said was....

    This is honestly THE CUTEST Halloween party EVER! That cake is THE BEST! You are so incredibly talented!

    ReplyDelete